Position: E-mail Marketing Executive (Pre-Sales)
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
- Understanding the over-arching business objectives for our clients marketing activity and advising on the most appropriate email marketing activity for that account.
- Working with our brand team to devise creative and innovative email marketing campaigns in line with the overall digital marketing campaign.
- Understanding the importance of service and trial program emails – and creating sophisticated trigger email marketing processes for our client’s website platforms – e.g. Renewal programmes, prospect warming, free trial conversions, behavioural triggers.
- Understand database segmentation and targeting – using data cleverly to target users as effectively as possible.
- You will be an effective and compelling copywriter.
- Reporting & optimization will be critical to this role – to ensure ongoing improvement across all email marketing campaigns and processes across our clients.
- Analytics and Benchmarking – you will be responsible for tracking the success of email marketing activity and providing detailed reports to clients.
- Work with other experts within the Ralant team (i.e. SEM, designers, developers, branding) to ensure the smooth running of all elements of all campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with all the latest internet trends – whether it be the explosion of mobile or integration of email marketing with social media.