Online ad payment model in which payment is based on the number of qualifying leads.
SEO, Page Rank, Deep Linking, Linkage
Pay Per Lead
Pay Per Lead is an online advertising payment model in which payment is based solely on qualifying leads.
Pay Per Performance (PPP): The most popular affiliate marketing program is called as Pay per performance. In this form of affiliate program, the commercial only pays the affiliate whenever his recommendation translates into an action i.e. whenever the sightseer he has referred actually buys something from the merchant's site or when the visitor becomes a lead.
PPP is generally classified in two types:
- Pay Per Sale (PPS)
- Pay Per Lead (PPL)
Pay Per Sale: In a pay per sale style of affiliate marketing the merchants pay the affiliates an assured fee whenever the visitor he has referred to the merchant's site actually buys something from the merchant's site.
Pay Per Lead: PPL is generally used by the insurance and finance and the other companies who rely on leads for their company to grow. In this the affiliate is paid whenever the visitor he referred to the merchant's site fills up an application form or any similar form related to the business of the company.
To boost an online business with a win-win opportunity for both the merchant and the publisher, affiliate marketing is the greatest way to earn money online.
Affiliate marketing is a cooperative effort between the merchants and online publishers, where an affiliate is rewarded for every visitor or customer provided through his effort. The instant a customer is gained, a part of the profit from that customer will go to the affiliate as a commission. This compensation is known as affiliate commission, which may be based on a fixed value for each visit i.e. pay-per-click, registration or pay-per-lead or a commission for every purchaser i.e. pay-per-sale.
This business has proven to be very valuable. Among the advantages that a company enjoys from affiliate marketing business are that it becomes its own boss, which means no one needs to dictate when and what to do. It gives income 24/7. The person has the freedom to enjoy his life and flexibility of working for himself. It can supplement the retirement; one can start this even if he has limited budget; one can work for a very negligible time; one can work at home; one take a break or a vacation the moment he want it while constantly earning money; and a lot more pros.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing:
- It provides the merchant a huge market to advertise a product or service.
- The more affiliate sites a merchant has the more he will get the traffic which can be converted to sales.
- The merchant has to pay only on definite sales. He doesn't have to pay for pages view, or number of clicks etc.
- It increases the quality traffic to the website i.e. only those people will visit the site that are really interested and looking for the services provided by the websites.
- It is a very cost effective solution for marketing. It is not necessary to spend money on any paid marketing programs.
- Every site that provides affiliate marketing programs has specific packages and it totally depends on the user what package he chooses from that programs.
- Every affiliate site has its own boundary which tracks the number of clicks and the clicks which lead to sale. Through which a merchant can monitor in detail about all the products and services which are doing well and which are not doing well, which helps in product improvement
- As the site has increased traffic it helps in increasing brand awareness. The brand gains appreciation.